Tuesday, June 3, 2014

day 14 - Poppies!


Day 14 of 200 paintings in 200 days...

Today I decided to do something a little different, water color.  And I chose my favorite flower - poppy.  For the past 3 years I had poppies in my big barrel in the back yard, not this year.  So what a great idea of painting a few.




I took a water color class a year ago and have not got back to doing it.  It was so much fun that I did five of them (one is being dent to a friend).



Other than the purple one, I stuck to traditional colors.  Although there is purple poppies out there, along with blue too.  I like the non-traditional colors.



So I hope you had a wonderful poppy day!  These are available to purchase on my Etsy shop (side link).
  
~ Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin