Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Day 36 - Pen and ink with watercolors



Day 36 of 200...I really challenged myself today.  I signed up for a class that is pen and ink with watercolors.  Man is this class a hard class for me.  When I was a kid I used to draw landscapes and horses, always dreamed of being an artist.





However this picture reminds me of the landscapes I used to draw when I was a kid, but mine were more Alaskan style where this one sorts of looks like the hill here in Nevada.






Although I am learning so new things which is really helpful and I like that I am stretching my artistic abilities.  More artistic tools for that tool belt.

I think I could see some of these drawings turning into felted pieces too. 

See you tomorrow! ~ Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin