Thursday, September 4, 2014

#57, 58, 59 - catch up post


Thought I would do a catch up post on the daily art pieces.  So today is 57, 58, 59!  I'm getting there slowly.  Each day is one step closer. Just think tomorrow will be number 60.

I chose to share 3 little miniature paintings that I have added to my Etsy shop (side link).  With the busy week-end and hubby home I didn't get much done in my art journal.  I know I was a slacker.
Actually I went to the Rib Cook Off here in Reno and took a watercolor class.  I could share what we did in class but it is unfinished.  Not super exciting unless you want to see the process.


I have been practicing my drawing of dragonflies.



Love doing these miniature painting!  I would love to hear what themes you would like to see in them.  I have thought about birds, food, flowers, but would also like to do some mixed media and fiber stuff on them too.

What would you like to see?

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin