Monday, December 1, 2014

Cyber Monday, Tuseday and Wednesday!




Well it is Cyber Monday and everyone is online trying get some awesome deals.  I am thankful to have found Society6 because I am able to offer some awesome deals to you.  Yes, there is a Cyber Monday special, but there are also a Tuesday and Wednesday special running too.

So here goes....

CYBER MONDAY - $5.00 off everything in my shop + Free worldwide shipping!

TECH TUESDAY -  $6.00 off Cell Phone Cases + Free worldwide shipping!

BIG DEAL WEDNESDAY - $6.00 off Pillows + Free worldwide shipping!

I don't know about you but I am going to stock up on some prints, pillows, coffee mugs and get some great gifts for friends and family.

I really enjoy painting everyday and each day brings a new adventure in my paintings.




Here is one of my pen & ink watercolors.

I hope that you checkout my shop and sale.  Support those small shop owners!



Happy shopping, Judy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin