Thursday, December 3, 2015

Day 3 of 12 Christmas



I started physical therapy on my knees and shoulder yesterday and it made it impossible for me to paint or be creative so I thought I would share what I am working on...my Christmas tree.  I am not ready to reveal the finished decorated tree, but I can show what I am doing with my miniature paintings.

On my Etsy shop, I have several mini paintings for sale but I just hated the thought of them sitting in a box waiting for a new home.  Thought they would look great hanging on my tree, so I added a little wire on the back to give them a new use.




 These are just a few of my new works added to the shop, but you can see many more HERE, there is also a link on the left hand side for my Etsy and my Society6 shop.  Browse my shops.

I have to keep this short for today to let my neck get some rest, but I will be back tomorrow.  Hope you enjoy.

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin