Tuesday, March 23, 2010

You Rock, DUDE!

I decided to play with my Greeting Farm stamp, Chibi Punk Boy, this week-end.  They are so much fun.  You can click on the picture to see it bigger.  So I started with a CTMH paper pack, You Rock & a card design from You Rock Workshop on the go kit.  Love the paper and card design and then I startede goofing off!  My daughter has been experimenting with different color hair, so I was going to just add a blue highlight but I got a little carried away!  I also did the punk girl, but I will have to show you a little later.
BTW - yes that is snow in the background of my picture!

So I just want to say to all my blog readers - "You Rock!"  I'm so glad that you drop by and leave a little encouragement.  A big thanks to you!
Judy


Supplies used:  CTMH You Rock paper pack, TGF Chibi Punk Boy, CTMH You Rock stamp set, CTMH Indian Corn Blue & black ink pads,bitty sparkles, navy brads, and Copic Markers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin