Friday, July 2, 2010

Fabulous Friday

I just love this image!  This week's challenge on i {heart} copics group on Paper Craft Planet, is to make a card using Red, White & Blue.  Generally I shy away from primary colors but with the copic markers they are so much fun!  I am slowly building up my collection of markers, thanks to i {heart} papers.  Kate has super fast shipping and a great selection.

Go checkout our fun Friday challenges and i {heart} papers - tell Kate I sent you there!

Copics Used:
Dress - R32, R35, R37
Hair - E31, E25, E27
Boots - B93, B95, B97
Dog - N0, N1, N3, N5
Skin - E000, E50, E51, R20
Shading - B0000
Other items on card: image from All that Scraps, Stickles, CTMH chipboard, & white ribbon.

Have a fab Friday! - Judy

3 comments:

  1. I'm not into red, white and blue BUT I LOVE THIS ONE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy this is adorable!!! I love those images and you did great with the coloring!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin