Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Find your Style

I love this months CTMH stamp of the month, Find your style D1452.  I love the name, which really sounds like me...searching for a style that represents me.  I love vintage and altered art but have never been good at creating these style of pieces.  So this year I want to explore vintage and altered art as much as I can.

But what I was posting about is this stamp set and how it is my surprise card for tomorrow's CTMH card making class at 6:30pm.  If interested just shoot me an email at scrampalot@gmail.com .
Here is the actual card using Find your style D1452, only available this month at http://www.scrampalot.com/

See you tomorrow. - Judy

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful - I especially like the lacy scallop edge next to the images.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin