Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Upcoming class

This month I am doing two classes a CTMH stamping class and a Copic Easter class at Pickled Tink.  This is the CTMH stamping class on April 12th at 11am.  If you are interested please contact me.

Otherwise if you want to do this project on your own at home, it comes with all the directions in the Mayberry WOTG kit whic you can purchase from my website.  I love WOTG kits they have everything included except for the ink.  But what you do get in this kit is a complete Mayberry paper pack, exclusive stamps set, fabric buttons and cutting directions for a 2 page scrapbook layout and 6 cards!  Its a great value of $29.95!

I hope you join me or surf my website for other WOTG.
Have a great Wednesday! - Judy


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin