Thursday, May 26, 2011

Another sewing project...

I was prepping for a Copic class last night and decided I needed to get away from my scraproom.
I walked into the living room and everyone was off doing their own thing, let the dogs out,
searched the refrigerator for something (not sure what), by then it was 9pm.
Thought about turning on the TV, but that sounded boring and going to bed didn't sound like much fun either...so what do I do???  I pull out paint!

Yes, last night around 9:30pm I decided I wanted to paint.  So I gathered as much as I could in my arms and brought it out to the kitchen island.  i figured it was the biggest workspace and the cleanest, that is until I started painting. 

This how it looked when I went to bed.  When I woke up this morning I was rearing and ready to go.  I was sitting in front of my sewing machine before 7:30am.  Hubby was leaving and was looking for me to give me a kiss goodbye.  There I was robe, messy hair and my canvas all ironed.  Yes, girls I ironed before 8am.
So back to my sewing machine...

I wanted to add black into the canvas, like scribbles.  I thought stitching it would be fun.  It takes lots of stitching, maybe next time I will use a thicker thread (note to self).

I knew I wanted to make it into a purse to match my outfit for tonight's Copic class at Pickled Tink, but I didn't have a pattern.  So I got this wild idea that I could draw one...so I did.

End result some days are more productive than others.  I hope you have a productive day today.  See you tomorrow with a Christmas card for the CSAYL challenge.

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin