Thursday, May 26, 2011

CSAYL - die cut focal


Happy Friday! 
I have another Christmas card done for next year. 
This week the challenge at CSAYL is to use a die cut as your main focal point.  What a great idea...I have been wanting to make more of these little stockings.  The vintage ones I made last year looked so cute on the Christmas tree.  I had so much fun paper piecing this little stocking together and then getting to use a few fancy stitches from my sewing machine. 

We would love to have you join this week's challenge over at  CSAYL.  The winner for this challenge will get to be our next guest design team member.
I would love to see what  you create and remember to go checkout what the other design team members did for this week!

Happy Friday and have a safe holiday week-end.
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin