Thursday, May 19, 2011

CSAYL - vintage Christmas


Happy Friday!!
 I thought I would share a vintage Christmas card with you today.  I tried something a little
out of my comfort zone, adding a clip art image.  I have to be honest I have a drawer
of vintage clip art images that I adore when I buy them but never know
how to incorporate them into my style of cards or scrapbooks.
So here is my first attempt!  BTW- there is hidden stamping on this card with CTMH stamp sets.

I you want to try making a vintage Christmas card, join us over at CSAYL and you
could be our next guest DT member.  We would love to have you!

Go checkout what the other design team members cards, they are just
fabulous!

Happy Friday!
Judy
-----------------------------------------
Ps...I have a few sewing projects to share this week-end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin