Friday, June 3, 2011

CSAL- A little something from me to you


Happy Friday!  It was nice to take a little break from my studio.  I have lots of projects on my
planner and lots more in my head.  However, I will continue my Friday Christmas posts.

So this week's challenge is called " A little something from me to you"  The challenge is to make a gift card holder, well I stretched the challenge a little by making a money holder or gift certificate holder.  I don't know about you but our kids always like money for their gifts.  These are such cute, fun and easy to make these cards.  But I have to say the Pink Cat digi - Santa owl is such a silly little image.

I hope you join our weekly challenge at CSAYL.  Each week we have different sponsors and lots of prizes.  Why don't you join us!

Happy Stamping!
Judy

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin