Friday, July 29, 2011

CSAYL - a little blue


Happy Friday!  I'm running a little behind this week, lots of changes around my life.  All are good though.

This week at CASYL we are working with those cute templates from Perfect Presentations and doing the whole sha-bang (gift, card & tag).  Ooops! I forgot the tag!  Oh well I am so thankful to have a box full of Christmas cards ready for this year.

You really need to go check out what the CSAYL design team did this week and join our challenge.

So the CSAYL challenge is to

is to see if you're up for the Whole Sha-Bang!
One lucky winner will get a template of their chosing from Perfect Presentation!


So Happy Friday, even though I thought is was Thursday.  Somewhere I lost a day let me know if you find it.

Judy


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin