Friday, March 2, 2012

DT challenges with CSAYL!



Did you know that there is 296 days to Christmas???

Christmas Stamping All Year Long (CSAYL) challenge blog is starting up next week, so keep looking for great Christmas cards and gifty ideas every Friday.  What does that mean for you?  Well you can get great ideas from the new design team AND you have the opportunity to join the weekly challenges.

Why should you do the challenges?  You will have a head start on your Christmas cards and gifts along with winning some great prizes along the way.

I'm so happy to be breaking out my stamping stuff again!  I know my Copics are missing me and it helps me not feel guilty buying some great CTMH stuff every month.  My house is filled with paper, stamps and fabric!

Well have a fantastic Friday!

Judy

2 comments:

  1. cant wait to start and work with the new team and get to know you all huga

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Judy Welcome back!!!!
    looking forward to see your great work once again....Thanks for supporting us!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin