Friday, August 17, 2012

CSAYL - Make your own patterned paper



This week our challenge at CSAYL was to create our projects with
stamped patterned paper that we created.  It was fun making me think outside of the box this week.  And one thing you can count on is my creations will be non-traditional Christmas colors.
I think the pastel trees are sweet.


I chose a great Christmas tree templates from Creations by AR.
I instantly thought about heat embossing my stamped images and GLITTER!
Never can have too much glitter.


I hope you get a chance to join us at CSAYL and the lucky winner will get
TWO templates from Creations by AR.

Happy Friday!

Judy




4 comments:

  1. These are fabulous, Judy!!!! LOVE the non-traditional colors and your white embossing is amazing! So pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These trees are so beautiful!! I, too, love the non-traditional colors and the designs you created.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and festive with the embossing and glitter!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin