Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Tuesday Share

 
Can you guess what this quilt is made of??
I'll give you a hint...chocolate makes everything better.
 
In our art quilt challenge group last month we were asked to make a quilt with the
Dove chocolate theme.  Well I'm always up to doing something a little different or
challenging.  I sat there and wondered if I could sew them into a quilt.  I know very un-conventional.
 
I wanted to try a wonky kind of quilt.  So it is supposed to be wavy with no straight lines.
 
 
It actually looks good from our front door.  I'll try to get better pictures when the sun goes down.
 
I'm off to do a sewing marathon, we are making pillowcases for children that are sick in the local Northern Nevada hospitals.
 
Have a grand day!
 
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin