Monday, November 26, 2012

Monday, monday

 
I actually like Mondays.  A fresh start to the week and the hubby is off to work.  It is my time to get things done without interuptions.
 
Saturday I shared the focal block to a tote that I was making.  And today I am proud to say I have it finished. 
 
 
The tote is approx. 16" x 19".  It is nice a roomy with 7 interior pockets.
I'm thinking these might make it onto my Etsy shop starting Janurary, what do you think?
I like making an artsy fartsy block with my scraps.  I'm was a little challenged in trying to make the rest of the block wonky, so I may have to practice that a bit, but who know there may be more totes in the future.
 
I would love you input...should this be an option on my shop?
 
Happy Monday, go out there and have some play time in your craft room.
 
Judy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin