Saturday, November 24, 2012

Short and sweet Saturday

 
I'm thinking of doing a short and sweet post on Saturdays.  It just seemed a great way to end the week. 
 
So for this post I thought I would share what I am working on today...a tote bag.  I have a secret Santa project due next week and really don't know the person all that well (I don't think she knows I have a blog), so I thought I would share a sneak of how much I got done this morning.
 
 
This is the accent block for each side of the tote.  I thought what a great way to use up my many scraps is to stitch them in an abstract block.  Hopefully it isn't too much color for her.  The rest of the tote is going to be black, but not in love with the dot fabric for this piece.  So off to the fabric store to find the right fit.
 
Keep us in your prayers...Jessi is having an MRI this afternoon.  Poor thing has been dizzy and sick for 2 months.
 
Have a sweet Saturday!
Judy
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin