Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Just popping in...

 
I have been away from the blogging for many reasons, so I thought I would drop in just to let you see what we have been working on.
 
Jessi and I have been trying to sew between doctor appointments and she caught that horrible cold, not the flu, thank goodness.  So here are a few of the projects that we have got done this month.
 
Special order hanging buckets...
 
Love the orange
 
We still have some of this fabric to make another set so if you are interested let me know.
 
We also had a lady with two daughters that wanted these sets...
 
 
Today I'm dropping off a wholesale order to a quilt shoppe for these quilt square lapel pins.
 
 
So the shop is busy, almost too busy when I want to go play with my yarn!
 
I hope to share a yarn project this week  too.
 
Happy Wednesday!
 
Judy
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin