Monday, July 14, 2014

Week-end Catch up #42- #45


Doing my week-end catch up on my challenge of 200 in 200 days.

Here is #42 through #45, and there are a few more unfinished projects to work on today!


Here I experimented with several papers and different mediums...watercolor paint, Dr. Martin Hydrus watercolor, FW fluid acrylic ink and Black Magic black ink.

You can see how each bled differently, but my favorite was Dr. Martin Hydrus & FW ink on the Yupo paper.  It seems to have more dimension.

Which one do you like???

And this tree was also done on Yupo paper to see what kind of textures I would get in the tree trunk.

I hope you liked this mini catchup post...more to come!

Judy


link to FW inks: http://www.dickblick.com/products/daler-rowney-fw-acrylic-water-resistant-artists-ink-sets/?clickTracking=true&wmcp=pla&wmcid=items&wmckw=21107-2009&gclid=Cj0KEQjw_42eBRDHqcG1psmtneEBEiQAWPL8WCZ49VPZPp-Vi6-91pX_2dFfVhzozqrWe4EM0LeqSrkaAmLI8P8HAQ

link to Dr. Martin Hydrus watercolor: http://www.dickblick.com/products/dr-ph-martins-hydrus-fine-art-liquid-watercolor-sets/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin