Monday, December 7, 2015

Day 7 of Christmas crafts




Today I had plans of cleaning up my studio work space, however it got was cut short.  Why?  Because I am so adhd and little shiny things have me at "hello".  Yes, in the bottom of my rolling storage of beading supplies I found these glass and frame pendants.  I know I must have bought them for a project, but at this point \i can't remember since I bought them at a rubber stamp store in Anchorage, AK.  I haven't lived there for over 5 years.

Anyways, I just love the size...1 1/2" x 1 1/2".  Next thing I know I am pulling out all my scraps and not so good paintings and here are a few that have made so far.



Again I can't tell you how much I like to work on miniatures.  A little glue, tweezers and my reading glasses...oh what a fun afternoon it is going to be.



I pulled out a failed watercolor that I tried to revive with pen and ink.


Not sure if this one will make the cut, but I can see that my studio cleaning has been stalled for another day.

Happy Monday! - Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin