Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Day 8 of Christmas a day late!


Yesterday I took a break from Christmas cheer and actually cleaned my work studio! Shocker I know.  But I managed to make a mess this morning with these collage Christmas ornaments.





Fun to get your hands messy because I can't seem to find a way to do this without touching the glue and then struggle to unstick little pieces of deli paper off your fingers.



I went back and forth about adding a quote of these flatten balls.  Maybe tomorrow.

If you were wondering what type of paper I used, I bought a box of deli paper from Costco and use them under every project.  Never let unused paint on the paint pallet get wasted.  These papers are great for Gelliprinting.  I have quite a collection.



I hope you are having a good week. - Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin