Friday, December 11, 2015

MIA...I have been missing




I have been missing from my blog for a few days, but I have been creating.  Sometimes I start on a project and forget to share.  Today is not a Christmas ornament, tomorrow!  I wanted to share what I have been working on for the past 2 days.



My hubby made these wood canvases for me and I have a few sitting in my studio.  After taking my class with Ruth Rae, she suggested that I try the plaster technique on other surfaces.  So this was a test to see if I could plaster over and existing wood panel canvas. 








I love the thick, chunky shadow box effect that it makes.  The was on the surface reminds me of old stucco buildings.


And it looks great hanging or on an easel.  I can see a series of these in the near future.  What do you think??

Just a quick share to let you know that I am not MIA, I am just hiding out in my studio. - Judy


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin