Monday, February 1, 2016

Febuary is here

Good morning Monday and February!  It is a cold one here, we received over 7 inches of snow this week-end and the roads are icy.  Reno does get cold and snow, unlike Vegas.  So it looks like a great day to stay inside, have potato soup and paint all day.  Well I will paint as long as my neck and shoulders will allow me.


This painting is from last year and is sold, but I thought it was appropriate for today's post, plus it is available on my Society6 shop in prints, pillows and more.  https://society6.com/product/radiant-heart-zh4_print#1=45

So today is a share of some of my favorite heart items I have made.


Being that it is February, I thought I would share a few of the heart items I have created this past week and are in my Etsy shop.  I like heart items all year round, not just for Valentine's.  But not everyone thinks like me.

This little mixed media sculpture was so fun to make and I can see me making a few more.  Fun and a little whimsical but still trying to keep an abstract edge.  You can see it HERE.



 These two canvases was on a night that I didn't feel too creative and boom.  Once I felt the clay hearts in my hands it was pure joy!  Both are listed HERE.

So no telling what today I will create but I can assure you that it might include a heart. May your Monday be warm and remember it is a new week which means fresh start, clean slate and a bright new week.

Judy

1 comment:

  1. So cool, I can't wait to see more of your sculptures. This one is quite regal actually!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin