Friday, March 4, 2016

Already March?

Some days I wish I had a  office assistant or some kind of assistant, maybe a life assistant.  Last month was so busy that I have neglected most of my social media, my house and I am sure more.  Life happens and you just keep riding the waves, some up and some down.

Last month I continued with my art journal project and can you believe I am up to 40 days straight?  It is pretty awesome.  I am so glad that I found this little mini Moleskine daily planner, it is small enough to fit in my purse and carry with me, but the best thing it is a size that I don't feel overwhelmed with exploring art journaling.  Here is a photo of mine. 

I couldn't help bust to collage on it.  A very good investment.  Each night I look forward to drawing in it and each day is very different.

Other things that happened in the month of Feb....I wrote a couple of articles for more artwork to be published in June.  That is quite exciting.  And in addition to that I found a shop to display my artwork in.




If you are in the Reno area, go by Too Soul Tea and view or purchase my new works.  I know I need to go by there with my good camera to take better pictures before a piece is sold.

I thought March might slow down, but this week I an overloaded with work, which is a good thing but thought I better stop in to my blog.

Much love, Judy

2 comments:

  1. Congrads on the shop displaying your art. Beautiful work. I especially love the frames and presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They can also help you save money by not having to buy another razor or use shaving cream on your face. They come in many different sizes, so you're sure to find one that will work the way you need it to. You are curious to know more about back shaver for men, browse this site.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin