Friday, September 2, 2011

CSAYL - Fancy Shmancy Folds


Yeah! It's Friday and a long week-end.  I'm so happy to just want to putz around the house and try to get my projects all in line...oh and clean my sewing room!

But another reason I like Friday is that I'm another step closer to having all my Christmas cards ready for the holiday season, my family will love it.  And this week at CSAYL we have Pink Cat Studios as our sponsor and the challenge is called Fancy Shmancy.  This means incorporate a fancy shmancy fold on your creation, Well I never follow directions totally...I heard folds and went with it, so my card ended up being a fancy little folded card.  And don't you like my little penguin fairy, to me he/she look festive.

Well I hope you join us with some fancy kind of folds, I would love to see them.

Happy Stamping Friday! - Judy

4 comments:

  1. Judy, this is gorgeous! I love the rich color tones you worked with! That Fairy Penguin is so cute and I love how you placed it in the center of the flower!

    :) Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy! You one of the totes in my give-a-way! Can you email me with your address at kimallistair@aol.com? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the beautiful colors and the darling penguin fairy- I've never seen one before!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Judy! This is so very pretty! I love the colors and the stair step card is such a pretty fold.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin