Friday, November 11, 2011

CSAYL -


Good morning, its a wonderful Friday. 
I want to first say Happy Veterans Day to all of those who have served or had family members who are serving or served.  We are all so grateful for them.  My hubby served for 20yrs. 

Well it is Friday and that mean a card challenge at CSAYL!
This week's challenge is to play with a stamp set that you have never played with, either brand new or one that has been in the drawer.  Believe me I could have chosen some out of my stash drawer!!  But I didn't.  I chose a brand NEW stamp set, in fact it is only available this month from CTMH. 
This stamp set is named Holiday Wishes.  You can get it for $5 when you make a $25 stamp purchase.  Well I made my $25 monthly purchase right from my website!

Well I hope have a wonderful week-end.  I'm working the quilt store, so new fabric and new goodies in my Etsy shop next week.

Happy Friday!
Judy

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card - I love the sparkle! Did you make the ribbon flower?

    ReplyDelete
  2. L-O-V-E this! Turquoise?! Fabulous! :) TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin